Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I refill my printer cartridge with ink?

I have bulk of documents to print and need to refill the cartridges with ink I bought but I dont know how to do it. The store attendant refused to teach. My frineds are all busy. Pls help.Thanks.How do I refill my printer cartridge with ink?
You can find your own refill kits, which I have had no luck with, or you can take it to a popular drug store which is now refilling your black and white and color cartridges. They will also check it for leaks. Walgreens is who I use, and it is much less expensive.How do I refill my printer cartridge with ink?
Go to Internet and check the method how to refill.
how to refill a cartridge depends highly upon what type of printer you have.
i take mine to my local Walgreens and they do it right then while i wait..usually my black ink ones cost around 12 dollars and the color around 18...call your local store or look on www.walgreens.com to make sure that yours offers the service because some do not but it's for sure the quickest and cheapest way to get it done.
The link below might be of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment