Monday, December 21, 2009

How to refill lexmark 19 color cartridge?

I want to refill my lexmark 19 color cartridge but I don't know starting from left to right which color ink is to be injected into each chamber. thanks for any help.How to refill lexmark 19 color cartridge?
Your refill kit should have directions with it, including a diagram of which colors go in which chamber.





If you bought a proper kit, and follow the instructions, you should have no problem. If you just bought some bulk ink and thought you could wing it, you'll most likely end up making a mess of your cartridge and your printer, and next week you'll be on yahoo answers telling people that refilling can't be done.





Added: holding cartridge with label facing you - from left to right.........cyan, yellow, magentaHow to refill lexmark 19 color cartridge?
I couldn't live with myself if I let you go through with it. If you refill that cartridge it will ruin your printer indefinitely. The ink will last just a few days and it will leak every time it draws from it. Sorry looks like you should spring for the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment