Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible to buy a needle for printer ink cartridge refilling?

I bought a refilling set for refilling my printer cartridges and I lost the needle to put into the other thing that measures the ink for ML (millileters)


and I can't refill the cartridge without the needle unless there is something else I could use or if there's somewhere I could buy a separate needle to inject, do you guys recommend anywhere? Like Canadian Tire, Staples.. etc anywhere? please respond to my question thanks.Is it possible to buy a needle for printer ink cartridge refilling?
To be honest I would think not as they usually come complete. I think you can buy a syringe for filling for not much money is some places. You will have to buy another refill kit earlier than you would and use that syringe and just keep the ink in ready for when needed. I have loads of the things in my house as each time I have bought a kit I continue to use the syringes from the previous kit and keep all the new syringes as they can also break off on the ends making them to sharp to go in. Sorry I did not have an actually suggestion but if I think of one I will re-post for you.





Edit


This site sells the syringes - go down towards the bottom.


http://www.inkfilling.com/inquiries/thre鈥?/a>Is it possible to buy a needle for printer ink cartridge refilling?
I think the best solution for you is to buy a new syringe in any drug store and do your refill with it. The bigger the best for this job, this way you can do your refill in just one charge. If you have more questions about your printer's ink, refill kits, remanufctured cartridges, etc. You may want to visit this blog with plenty of information about it, see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment