Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I refill an ink cartridge that says ';single uses';?

I just purchased a new Dell printer, and the ink cartridge says,


';Intended for single use only';. I routinely refill my HP ink cartridges with no problem. Is this warning just meant to keep me from saving money by refilling, in order for me to purchase more of their branded cartridges, or will I be fine if I use a refill ink intended for my Dell model, followning the instructions provided with the refill kit?Can I refill an ink cartridge that says ';single uses';?
they put the warning there for a reason... re-filling ink cartridges is never good, as it lowers the print quality and overall quality of printer itself...take my advice...don't ever re-fill single use cartridgesCan I refill an ink cartridge that says ';single uses';?
Yes and No - Some cartridges have a chip that will ';kill'; the unit from being refilled - It recognises that it was empty and will not take new ink -


Now check if there is a refill point that you can use with your Dell - Some are fully sealed to prevent a refill but if you find a refill point try a small amount of ink - Not too much as it can leak if over filled -


Only use about half as much as you think it should hold -
Yes -- you should be able to refill your ink cartridges without a problem. Though if you run into recognition or ink monitor issues I'd recommend checking out the info here: http://www.castleink.com/_dell-low-ink.h鈥?/a>
read http://www.ccs-digital.com/refills.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment