Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you refill the cartridges of a Canon SELPHY鈩?DS810. Or do I have to buy a new cartridge?

as far as i know you will be able to refill the cartridge but use the recommended one, cause sometimes if its not the proper ink you will get the printed documents faded and the printer keep showing to fill the cartrideges messagesCan you refill the cartridges of a Canon SELPHY鈩?DS810. Or do I have to buy a new cartridge?
Yes you can refill the cartridge at CARTRIDGE WORLD. They can refill that cartridge over 10 times!!! All for under 7 bucks. Report Abuse
Can you refill the cartridges of a Canon SELPHY鈩?DS810. Or do I have to buy a new cartridge?
Don't be turned off by the the name of the business; http://www.cellphoneshop.net/





I've been buying my cartridges from them for a couple of years now. The prices are as low or lower than filling them myself and a lot less messy.





Delivery of the products I order have never been longer than 7 days.
ya you could just go ask some computer store they can do it for u





or go to this website there is a refill pack u can get details there


http://www.lowestpricemart.com/catalog/i鈥?/a>
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment