Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I refill cartridges from my printer myself and still have good printouts?

I have a HP Photosmart C 3100 printer, which uses cartridges 132 and 136. I keep on buying expensive cartrdges. There must be a way of refilling these, but how?How can I refill cartridges from my printer myself and still have good printouts?
you want to always refill while the printer is printing well. This requires running frequent print head cleanings and not allowing the cartridge to run empty.





Under the label of the cartridge you will see a series of holes. That is where you injet the ink, for the color cartridge you should be able to see the color in the compartment. For the black it really does not matter.





Inkjet the required amount of ink in each hole. Use a refill kit designed for your cartridge to ensure optimal results.How can I refill cartridges from my printer myself and still have good printouts?
under the sticker there is a little dot you need to buy the ink and pour it into the dot.
good luck!!


its very fiddly and you end up with multicoloured fingers - is it worth it i ask myself


no came the reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment