Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will my printer damage if I refill the cartridge?

I'm wanting to refill my black (CL-40) cartridge for my Canon MP460 and because it is a special FINE cartridge, I was wondering if it would damage the system?





I'm wanting to refill it with the JR Universal Set.





ThanksWill my printer damage if I refill the cartridge?
I've never refilled a cartridge, though they are kind of expensive to replace.





You might give it a shot - I doubt you can really hurt the printer. Worst case you might just have to bite the bullet and replace the cartridge.Will my printer damage if I refill the cartridge?
No, but the print is not as good as the original one and sometimes in long run it will, but do it within warranty period.
You know, I tried that a couple of times and it worked but the ink it is not of the same quality and turned out to be too much work and if you don't do it right the ink will run all over your printer. It was a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment