Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I properly refill a lexmark black #32 printer cartridge?

I purchased a refill kit on ebay for my lexmark cartridge, and I followed the instructions and injected the ink into the cartridge.





However now the printer still says the cartridge has 0% ink, but when I print an alignment test or when I clean the printer head, both produce fine prints, however when I try to print from my computer it says that there is no black ink left and I need to replace it.





How can I reset it somehow so that it recognizes that the cartridge has been refilled?





ThanksHow do I properly refill a lexmark black #32 printer cartridge?
call your local office supply stores and ask themHow do I properly refill a lexmark black #32 printer cartridge?
just buy a new cartridge.. i havent had good luck with 'refillers' ... just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment