Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Canon MP 150 cartridge refill?

I refilled my 40 black cartridge and 41 color cartridge but according to the wizard the ink level is still low and I can't print anything. The cartridge is correctly placed, I've restarded the computer, so what can I do? How can I reset the multifunctional?Help pleaseCanon MP 150 cartridge refill?
The reason its screwed up is because youre not supposed to refill those damned things - just buy a new one.... I can never understand why people will go through so much aggravation, mess, uncertaintly, mediocrity - just to save a couple of dollars.....patheticCanon MP 150 cartridge refill?
I had the same problem, every printer I have ever owned I have filled (some easier than others), but like you, my printer told me the same words, and the two lights B%26amp;C were flashing like mad, all I did was, lift the ink access lid a couple off inches and straight down, put a picture in the scanner, pressed the color copy, and it printed the picture (my machine said the tanks were empty, even though there was 5mils in each compartment, 10 in the black).


When your prints begin to fade top up again.


Best of luck.
Go into the maintanance folder of your printer properties and reset your ink counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment