Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am looking for directions on how to refill a dell all in one 924 printer cartridge?

i have this simple ink refill kit. its contents are a screw, ink vial, directions (of which i have lost), this skinny metal stick with a hole at the end. the tip kinda reminds you of a syringe. the skinny metal stick screws on to the ink vial.





i have a dell all in one printer 924. i have looked at the cartridge


and it already has a hole. can someone give me any directions or where i can find directions to refill my cartridge.





thanks so much.I am looking for directions on how to refill a dell all in one 924 printer cartridge?
Im not sure if you have an office max (office suppy store) around you, but they have a refilling station there. just bring in your cartridge. Trust me it will be alot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment