Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i refill ink in a cartridge colour?

By purchasing a refill kit!. You need to find out if your cartridge is refillable tho.How can i refill ink in a cartridge colour?
dont refill your cartridge it will ruin your printing head





go for a new oneHow can i refill ink in a cartridge colour?
Check a walgreen.
Is the same steeps as you refill a black cartidge, but when you refill a colour cartidge, you refill the three colours. I know ';INK MATE'; sells ink to refil any tipe of cartidge. I tell you because i refill a colour cartidge lasth month and my printer paint like with a normal cartidge.
It should say on the inside of the printer, each one is different. If it's not on there, look in the manual. If you don't have it anymore, call the company and ask.
Re fill kit I tried that , I will never do it again . It is messy and the cartridges do not last long.
you can't refil them only replace, but you can get them recycled.
you would go a comptuer shop and buy a refill kit, normally they give u a small screw to screw into the cartidge and then u inject the ink into it.
I found it best to just buy a brand new cartridge cause you usally just waste your money buying the refill kit
Depends on the printer, you might need to buy a whole new cartridge.
1. Go to Walgreens and purchase a refill kit, making sure your cartridges are refillable, though (some aren't, unfortunately)


NOTE: refilling cartridges can be really messy, so ask yourself, ';do I REALLY want to do this?'; My friend tried it once %26amp; I think she got more on the floor than in the cartridge.





2. If you don't have a Walgreens in your city/town, go to a office supplies store as they generally have the refill kits, too.





3. Better yet, check to see if there is a ink refilling site in town. .





Walgreens, I believe, charges $20 for a refill kit. I do not know how much the office supplies stores or the ink refill sites charge, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment