Monday, December 21, 2009

Where/how do I buy ink to refill my printer cartridge?

I have a Canon MP210 ink jet printer and would like to buy bulk ink and refill it myself. Is that possible? I don't need beautiful pages; this printer is just for utility purposes.Where/how do I buy ink to refill my printer cartridge?
Can't say for sure about your printer, but a lot of companies are putting chips in their cartridges that make it very difficult to reuse them. Check out these guys. I've been getting my ink from them for 2-3 years now. Very good prices and they work good.


http://abacus24-7.com/Where/how do I buy ink to refill my printer cartridge?
I refill my Canon cartridges for about $1.50 each, all colors.





I buy the ink from www.re-inks.com





250 ml bottles (陆 pint) cost about $13.95





Some Canon printers now have a chip which will not show ink level if REFILLED. They say the reason is they want you to buy new Canon made cartridges. However I think you can by-pass this hindrance by repetitive accessing.





If you have not re-filled your cartridges before be sure to seal the sponge as you are refilling, otherwise you may get serious momentary leakage.





Should you experience difficulty just let us know and I will send you step by step instruction. RM
go to computer shops or electronic shops. tell them the name of your Printer the ink you are looking for. (inks are in differenty types: liguid, powder, ink jet, etc). and they will advise which one to buy .

No comments:

Post a Comment