Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are those do it your self ink cartridge refill kits any good? Also,do you need a special drill for the holes?

no, you don't need a drill!! usually they come with a syringe so you can inject the ink. but i recommend buying the refurbished cartridges instead. they cost about the same as the self-refill kits. also the refill kits are very messy and often don't work right.Are those do it your self ink cartridge refill kits any good? Also,do you need a special drill for the holes?
A friend of mine told me about those kits. He was thinking this is the way to go. About two months later he asked me if i tried them. I told him i haven't. He said don't they will cause the cartridge to leak and his printer was trashed. I have never used them. I only buy new oem ones.Are those do it your self ink cartridge refill kits any good? Also,do you need a special drill for the holes?
ebthw85 had the answer that i always have heard.it isn't worth the hassle !!
I've had several friends who know a lot about computers tell me that the injectable ink will ruin your printer. So I've never used it.
I used to use those kits and the first couple of times I refilled my cartridges, it worked fine but then it wouldn't. I just ended up buying new ink from Wal-Mart. If you want to still do that, you can take your catridges to most business stores that sell ink or computer store and they will refill them for you. I am not sure if it is cheaper or not. Check it out. It may be worthwhile.
They are fantastic. No drilling required. You might have a pull a small chip off based on some of the newer printers to eliminate any refill detection that they may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment