Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just refill my cartridge, but it says that the ink is still low, I use an Lexmark2400 printer?

It could be that the chip in your old refilled cartridge has expired and will always show low ink now. I would suggest getting a continuous ink system instead new individual cartridges...it is equal to 61 cartridges of each color so the need to refill it is alot less often. They cost about $50 for the complete system including the ink.





They are easy to install and not messy at all...it took me about 5 minutes to get mine completely installed and when I need to refill it the tanks are outside of my printer so there is no need to remove the cartridges.





The cartridges are also set with non-expiring chips so there is no need to reset the printer. I am very please with the quality of the ink also. It has saved me a fortune. The best place I found that has all printer models and I bought mine here http://www.printer-ink-cartridge-refills鈥?/a>





Good luck and happy printing :-)I just refill my cartridge, but it says that the ink is still low, I use an Lexmark2400 printer?
You cant refill every cartridge... Its only certain that you can refill. Try hitting the part where the ink comes out against a notebook until you see some ink come out and then try it.I just refill my cartridge, but it says that the ink is still low, I use an Lexmark2400 printer?
go to this site called labsoncartridge.com they fill ink the number is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment