Saturday, December 26, 2009

Question for ink cartridge refill kit?

Before I refill this ink cartridge-I have a question. The one I'm trying to refill has the code-C6614D-the kit I bought says compatible with C6614(20). It is for a hewlett packard printer. Can you tell me will this work?Question for ink cartridge refill kit?
it will indeed work. the c6614 is the same as the #20. hp just likes to be weird and confusing that way. the d indicates the original ink amount in that particular cartridge.





just remember to re-pressurize your cartridge when your done, and you should have good results :)Question for ink cartridge refill kit?
It should work, however follow the instructions very carefully. This cartridge is under pressure and has air bags. If the bags are ruptured, or improperly inflated the cartridge will leak like the dickens.
if it says it is compatible then use it.
I don't know if it will work, I find the best way to have my cartridge refilled at a store. It is still usually half the price, and you can get your money back if it doesn't work. Stores you can get refills at are Walgreen's and Office Max.
Avoid Bad print quality. Buck up and buy new cartridges.
Of Course that will be enabled to work! Because the code is compatible 'that is the basing of it';Your right in picking it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment