Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ink cartridge refill problems?

I purchased a Nukote color ink refill kit for my Hp printer. I have refilled the cartridge before and it worked fine, I tried to refill it again and now the printer is printing the color only in yellow and black ink. I try to print pictures and it is not printing them the right color. Does anybody know what could have caused this problem? what I could do to solve it? PLEASE HELP ....THANK YOUInk cartridge refill problems?
While it's entirely likely that the cartridges are ';shot'; because they've been refilled so many times, I'd suggest doing some cleaning before you give up on them. Here is a link to detailed instructions for cleaning your cartridges:


http://www.castleink.com/_clean-print-he鈥?/a>Ink cartridge refill problems?
Normally a cartridge can be refilled several times, but before long the nozzles will clog or wear out, and colors will be off. Only advice from many tries of refilling, and finally giving up on it, is clean the printhead with rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. Sometimes this works, sometimes not.
This is a limitation of refilling cartridges. At some point it won't work.





There is a reason why most people buy original manufacturers ink cartridges. In addition, in tests, the cost savings of refilling are minor, if present at all.
Its not worth messing with

No comments:

Post a Comment