Monday, December 21, 2009

How do i refill my Samsung ML 1610 laser printer cartridge? Are the top-ups the best and cheapest way to go?

I am just trying to refill my laser printer cartridge and have found that there are a lot of different ways to go about this. PLease can someone direct me hoe to do it with my specific cartridge? Thankyou.How do i refill my Samsung ML 1610 laser printer cartridge? Are the top-ups the best and cheapest way to go?
https://www.tximedia.co.uk/shop/index.ph鈥?/a>How do i refill my Samsung ML 1610 laser printer cartridge? Are the top-ups the best and cheapest way to go?
Don't refill the cartridge. If you refill it, your printer can not recognize the ink levels.


Nowadays, the new compatible or remanufactured cartridges are very cheap and reliable. If you really find some problem, they have one year warranty.





http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/samsung-t鈥?/a>
you burn a small circle with a hot circular tool usually comes with refill.Put toner in hole and seal with tape.P.S. try to keep it off your hands and refill on newspaper.
it may be cheaper to buy refills but the problems it gives your printer its not worth it .go to a site like www.oyyyyy.com and check their prices first

No comments:

Post a Comment