Monday, December 21, 2009

What ink can I use to refill my Canon PG40 (black) cartridge?

I have access to equipment needed to perform a refill (syringes, drill, etc.). Will the refill ink for other printers do?What ink can I use to refill my Canon PG40 (black) cartridge?
This is one ink that isn't compatible with other cartridges. I own an refill shop and believe me, every time I can reduce the amount of inks I carry, I will. Not this one, though. While it is pigmented, the colorant is very different from what's in other pigmented inks, like HP or Epson.





You should be able to buy the correct ink in bulk, online. If you are going to substitute, go with dye-based ink, like BC-02. It's not as black, but it's easier on your cartridge.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment