Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can i go to refill my ink cartridge for my cannon pinter?

thry don't refill cannon.Where can i go to refill my ink cartridge for my cannon pinter?
You can refill them at some office supply stores and drug stores, just don't expect them to work. They do not have access to the original manufacturer's ink which was custom formulated for their print head. Further, many new products include a ';smart chip'; which monitors ink usage. When it is out, the print head stops working and re-fillers cannot reset the chip. Don't waste your money. If the ink cost is the issue, see link below.Where can i go to refill my ink cartridge for my cannon pinter?
I recently bought an inkjet refill system that has instructions on how to refill many cartridges for many different kinds of printers. They even tell you how to disable that chip function that does not allow the printer to recognize a refilled cartridge. I'm sure you can probably find your cartridge among the many they have listed -- I have seen Cannon among the printer types they service. They even provide the tools and ink you need to refill it yourself. I have saved so much money this way. I admit that refilling my cartridge takes some time (plan to put aside half an hour to do it), but with as much printing as I do, it has been worth it.
Call Walgreen's nearest you to see what day %26amp; what brand of printer you have to have, in order to get a free cartridge refill.
Try finding a store which specializes in printers and cartridges. You can look them up in a local directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment