Saturday, December 26, 2009

After i refill my hp cartridge 21 black i had problem?

Hello there.


yesterday i refill hp cartribge 21 black and i tried from yesterday until now to print any black page the paper goes into the printer once the paper comes out give me blank white paper so im wondering what is the problem with my cartridge ??After i refill my hp cartridge 21 black i had problem?
Buy new one;;;;;;





No refill ink cartridge;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;After i refill my hp cartridge 21 black i had problem?
When you put in the cartridge, did you remember to pull off the plastic strip that is sealing the ink cartridge so it won't leak? If you already did that, make sure the cartridge is snapped into place properly.
Im assuming you have the same hp printer i have.... since i just had to refill my 21 black today=-) this printer always gives me problems. do you have the hp solution center? if so try to print a test page.... your comp and printer might not be communicating well. also check which printer you are using. i have the same printer on there twice and if i use the second one, it wont woek for me, but if I use the first, then it's fine. also always try to restart your printer and computer. and then check all of the cords.
Clean the bottom of the cartridge with some hot water on a napkin. Blot it till you get a nice rectangle.





It should work fine.
A printer cartridge can only be refilled so many times before it stops working completely. The cartridge head may be worn out or the electrical connections on the cartridge may also have failed. Purchase a new cartridge.
Yes, I agree to those who advise you NOT do refill cartridge. Buy a new one. Refill usually satisfy in the first use. But it ruined the printer. We also try using refill. But the output is really not satisfactory as compare when you use original cartridge. When we back using original cartridge, our printer do not print as much as good as before. The quality is not good as before. Second, if you are aware on the paper counts, refill inks do not produce as much as those print by original. So if you will compute, original ink is much favorable. You have good quality print and your printer will not be ruined. Thanks.
Have you tried shaking the cartridge?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@





Hp does not recommand using refilled cartrides coz it would effect the quality and also may effect printer performance..





How ever you can perform the following steps.





Remove the cartridges and clean the copper contacts with a lint free cloth and distilled water and then shake the cartrdige well and install them and check the result.





http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/5460鈥?/a>


Kir@Shi
I don't think HP printers work with REFILLABLE cartridges... I was told when I purchased my new printer to NEVER use anything but original HP cartridges... at first I thought that was just a money making ';SCAM'; because those cartridges are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE... so I bought some refillable ones at Office Max.. took them home, loaded them CORRECTLY into the printer, tried to print something and totally destroyed the printer...... the refillable cartridges ruined my printer... so now I will not use ANYTHING but HP cartridges in my HP printer... (my BRAND NEW PRINTER by the way)....
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment