Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I refill the epson T0611 cartridge?

I can't find the refilling holes in my used ink cartridge. Can someone please tell me how I refill the T0611 cartridge........ThanksHow do I refill the epson T0611 cartridge?
you order your refilling kit and it explains with that, but what you do is pull the sticker off the top of your cartridge and you wont see holes just 3 small indentations when you buy a refilling kit you get a small screwdriver and you have to make holes with it through the small indentationsHow do I refill the epson T0611 cartridge?
let us know; i work for a professional refilling company and we've no idea yet either :P
Heres the guys that know...


http://www.inksupply.com/





But, heres an easier way....


http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/index.php?p=鈥?/a>





Then again, I have not touched my carts for 15 months....and printed 500+ Photos. Check ';Continuous Ink Supply System';
You don't.





They are smart chipped for one which means that regardless how much ink you put in them they will forever read as empty.





they are pressurized. Once you crack them open (or put a hole in them) they forever leak. They are not a tank and sponge, the cartridge actually has a complex system of pumps and valves.





If you want to save money just buy a compatible or a continuous ink system.
Don't bother. They're about 拢6-7 for a new Epson original. Don't risk phuqing your printer to save a few quid.

No comments:

Post a Comment