Monday, December 21, 2009

CANON MP610 Ink Cartridge Refill Kit (How to reset)?

My friend recommend me to use Ink Cartridge Refill Kit for Canon MP-610. I think, then I need re-set for remaining ink information. How to re-set it? please help me. I know, we press reset button , however U150 error message is shown. (Pronter can not recognise the cartrige).CANON MP610 Ink Cartridge Refill Kit (How to reset)?
You either get a chip re-setter or you can hold down the reset button - its the small one with the red triangle and circle on it and two diagonal strokes above it. Press it down hard for a few second and it should reset it. It will not reset the ink levels but will print. You will have to check the tanks regular to avoid the ink becoming empty.Resetting via the button basically disables the ink warning.CANON MP610 Ink Cartridge Refill Kit (How to reset)?
You'll need to obtain a chip resetter specific to your printer model, sir.





Modern ink cartridges contain a chip which notifies the printer when it's empty. Without resetting the chip, your printer will continue to believe that the cartridge you've just filled is still empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment