Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I use black india ink as a refill ink for my print cartridge?

Just curious. I'm so sick of buying new ink cartridges. I transferred the color inks from a new ink cartridge I bought last year that went to an old printer to my empty cartridge in my newer printer by using syringes. It worked great.





Now, I'm curious about the black one. I don't have any old black ink cartridges, but I'm an artist and I have a ton of black india ink. Will this work or is it totally incompatible? Thanks.Can I use black india ink as a refill ink for my print cartridge?
Absolutely not.





NEVER ever use India ink, because this uses solid suspended particles which almost immediately clog up the nozzles.





http://www.umich.edu/~archive/mac/misc/d鈥?/a>Can I use black india ink as a refill ink for my print cartridge?
will probably mess up your printer. they use a special mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment