Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I refill my samsung ML1510 toner cartridge myself?

simple to follow steps. can toner for HP printer work for a samsung printer?How can I refill my samsung ML1510 toner cartridge myself?
Jen505 is correct.





Do not use toner powder that is not specifically formulated for the printer in question. Each manufacturer has different specifications and each printer works a little differently. Using the incorrect toner powder can ruin the printer.





If you're committed to doing this yourself, it's fairly simple if you buy a kit designed for your printer as it'll undoubtedly come with directions.





In short, you'll need to remove the fill plug at the end of the cartridge, carefully dump out any old toner to empty the hopper and refill it with new toner before reinserting the plug.





It's assumed that you can do this up to 3 times per cartridge before the cartridge is completely worn out and must be rebuilt.





Be advised that toner is a carcinogen (causes cancer) and that, once airborne, the particles remain in the air for hours. Spilled toner is extremely difficult to clean up and that refilling cartridges will require some tools.





Do not use a regular vacuum to clean up spills, you'll gum up the works and burn out the motor.





My recommendation is that you leave refilling to the experts, that way you're sure to get what you need and your printer won't get damaged.How can I refill my samsung ML1510 toner cartridge myself?
no you cant, professional ink refillers at stores mess up on 1 in 5 ink cartridges so having you do it is much worse. plus the printer will get all messed up because it will think it is using one type of ink to mix with another to make a different color and it will make a whole different color and look terrible
I have refilled toners several times with more success as I learned a few things about toners and drums and what printer companies do to prevent refilling. I have successfully refilled Brother ($5 instead of $60), HP ($10 instead of $60) and Ricoh ($50 instead of $200). I found a company called NorthBay Toner to be very helpful and their customer service excellent. You can read this page and contact them


http://ccs-digital.com/northbay.html
DONOT NOR IS RECOMMENDED TO USE INK FROM ANOTHER CARTRIAGE COMPANY IN ANOTHER FOR FEAR THE INK QUALITY MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR ANOTHER PRINTER GO TO A INK REFILL PLACE WHICH IS CHEAPER THAN PURCHASING A NEW CARTRIAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment