Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I refill a black ink cartridge for a Brother 420 CN printer?

Is there something in this printer that won't let me cheap out and refill the ink instead of shelling out $20 every time it runs out?





My ink cartridge kit doesn't have this model number in it's little instruction manual, but it does have the brand. Does that matter?Can I refill a black ink cartridge for a Brother 420 CN printer?
See if this is any help for you





I personally haven't bought a new ink cartridge in many months, I refill them instead





Also here is a hint for refilling a color ink cartridge. Never follow the color code printed on the cartridge label. They do not correspond with the color in the well, so you will be mixing your colors.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment