Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get Lexmark printer to recognize refilled cartridge?

I have filled my Lexmark 15 color cartridge and now the printer will not recognize it. It continually states that there is no ink and it is full. What do I need to do to change the print status?How to get Lexmark printer to recognize refilled cartridge?
Give this a try:


(1) Remove the ink cartridge from the printer. (2) Power OFF the printer for 2 minutes. (3) Power ON the printer and re-install the ink cartridge(s). (4) Run the head cleaning cycle.How to get Lexmark printer to recognize refilled cartridge?
my lexmark does the same,i just ignore the pop-up,it still works just fine
Have you tried turning it off and then back on? My printers at work do this as well and as soon as we restart them they are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment