Monday, December 21, 2009

How to refill a color cartridge of Lexmark Z611 model?

For a Lexmark colorjet Z611 printer,


I have a color cartridge # 27.


I already have a refill kit for another printer and do not want to buy again a refill kit, but color inks for Z611 in bulk to refill the cartridge. I checked the cartridge but could not find the separate holes for three color inputs (cyan, magenta, yellow). It must be there and I do not know where? I will appreciate your instructions.





- SisirHow to refill a color cartridge of Lexmark Z611 model?
The short answer is DON'T. Refilling ink cartridges is a waste of time. Those cartridges are made for one-time use and refilling them will end up being a waste. The nozzles will clog, and the colors will never be right. Save yourself the time and trouble and just go buy a new ink cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment