Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where do i melt hole in HP9227a toner cartridge to refill please?

HP9227a is in HP Laserjet 4L and I want to refill with toner. If possible can you provide a sketchWhere do i melt hole in HP9227a toner cartridge to refill please?
The 4L cartridge can be sucessfully refilled. I did this for some years and I got the information from www.refilltoners.com where I bought the toner.





Try the site, it might still have the data. The hole is melted using the special tool which they supply but which is just an apple corer.





If you are unable to find the instructions please send me a personal message and I will get it for you. My 4L has been put put out to grass in my loft so it is not to hand but I will look if you need me to.





PS I have now located my old printer and looking at the cartridge with the wire nearest to you there are FOUR rectangles numbered 1 to 4 from left to right.


The hole is melted in the centre of the Number 1 rectangle.





Dont forget to put good sticky tape securely over the hole after filling.





If you need more details contact me.Where do i melt hole in HP9227a toner cartridge to refill please?
With a laser printer you don't





There is no such thing as a fill hole, likewise if you make one, your cartridge will spew toner everywhere.





There is a plastic cap on the end of the cartridge which needs to be carefully removed and replaced in order to ';fill'; the cartridge.





Keep in mind that laser toner dust is highly toxic, filling of a toner should be done while wearing a fine particulate mask under a fume hood or other suction chamber. The dust is very fine and Willl fly everywhere otherwise.





Also, if you kit did not include a new electrostatic roller, be advised that your print quality wil deteriorate quickly. Likewise there is a ';wand'; on that particular toner which needs to be replaced as well..





Toners are mechanical and have many moving parts which break down quickly. Although many people try, refilling is not as simple as just adding more ink. In fact most laser toner cartridges cannot simply be refilled. Refill at your own risk, if the cartridge seized, leaks or has a toner that is too coarse, to fine or carrying, a variable charge it will ruin your printer, gum up your fuser or create a fire hazard.
This if this site will help you
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment