Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do you store your Nintendo 64 game cartridges?

I have a collection that's going over 100 games and I'm sick of storing them (literally) in shoe boxes. What are some better ways to store Nintendo 64 games?How do you store your Nintendo 64 game cartridges?
Haha! well my cousin had the same problem with his games acually so we went out and got him a really nice case for his games. then as his collenction grew, my aunt %26amp; uncle were sick of buying cases so he got this big bin he found in his attic and he stored most of them in it. Good Luck!


-SamHow do you store your Nintendo 64 game cartridges?
I've seen plastic storage boxes at the office supply stores that are meant for storing those back-up data tapes. They'd be just the right size for 64 carts. Better yet, get those puppies out and play them.
I store them on my hard drive. I downloaded a N64 emulator. All my old controllers are worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment