Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone had their printer cartridge refilled at a store yet?

Recently Walgreens, the drugstore, started refilling printer cartridges. I was wondering if it is ok or is there a chance that it could damage my printer somehow. Like does it leak or anything like that? Any idea how they do it? The cost is great. Savings of $8 and $25. That works for me. But not if its gonna mess up my printer. Any comments? thanksHas anyone had their printer cartridge refilled at a store yet?
yes i had my done there this past sunday and i havent had no leaks or any other problems.it saves a lot of money in my pocket.but you should try it.Has anyone had their printer cartridge refilled at a store yet?
It could leak, and the performance is not as good.





Personally, I just buy new,,,, but to each his own...
BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That was a great joke!! Thanks!
too funny!


nope it will not leak. well it hasn't on me.....yet...





ive refilled 3 times, and im fine.
Print this send it to office max





they wil lliove this joke
it doesn't mess up your printer it's supposed to be like recycling. so we don't waste plaster, cause its not biodegradable or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment