Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I get fountain pen ink cartridges that isn't an online store?

I have an old fountain pen that I dug out the other day and it was one where u bought prefilled ink cartridges and just stuck them in. I was wondering if there was a store I could go to to get these? Also I have an old quill and I was wondering where I could get an ink bottle for it. Would these things be cheap to buy or expensive?


Thanks.Where can I get fountain pen ink cartridges that isn't an online store?
asda sell ink cartridges, so do rymans %26amp; they're reasonably cheap. you can also get bottles of ink from rymans, but it's quite expensive. well, i think it is, but if it's for an art project i don't suppose price is the most important thingWhere can I get fountain pen ink cartridges that isn't an online store?
Try Office Max or Office Depot, or any office supply retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment