Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can you suggest an online store where I can purchase ink cartridges?

I need to buy some ink cartridges for a small business. I usually buy from Staples but I am looking for another company that can deliver and maybe a little cheaper.


Please help!Can you suggest an online store where I can purchase ink cartridges?
If you want them delivered and quickly I think Staples is really your best bet. You can beat the price on the Internet but the extra hassle %26amp; delivery time are a detriment.Can you suggest an online store where I can purchase ink cartridges?
if its hp go to their web site
We tried buying off the internet... got ripped off both times..hardly any ink in one and other one broke when we got it...I advise you stick to buying locally..then if problem they will replace it and no shipping or handling fees
EBAY
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment