Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have you tried the refillable ink cartridges sold at CD-R stores ?

CD-R King, a popular store for blank CD / DVD and other computer item sells refillable ink cartridges for inkjet printers. I saw the items in their website.





If you bought refillable ink cartridges from CD-R King, would you recommend the product ? kindly elaborate ?





Thank you.Have you tried the refillable ink cartridges sold at CD-R stores ?
I've been using ink refills ever since I bought my printer in 1999 and its still works fine. I prefer the cd-r king for its affordability and they've got this like a bundled price for 2 or 3 ink cartridges which you cant see on other stores. Recommend it? Sure.Have you tried the refillable ink cartridges sold at CD-R stores ?
I'm currently in New York, but I've heard about that. I think it's kinda called Bottomless Ink, if I'm not mistaken.


Anyway, if you run a computer shop, I would prefer then. It's cheaper than the original cartridge. But the only disadvantage is that when you replace the original cartridge of your printer, you'll lose the warranty. But don't worry, cheap cartridges won't really damage the printer.
I don't know about CD- R stores, I have refilled my own and made a living refilling cartridges for 20 years, sorry Great Days, if you would like some help with your cartridges just let me know, good luck.
yes i would recommend this if you run a computer shop/cafe. in that way you could earn more...


but if you want to print pictures of good quality buy the original cartridges...


before we use those cheaper ones. but now considering the quality and the effect in the printer, we buy genuine ones.
yes! They are cheaper and work just as well when you refill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment