Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone used refilled inkjet cartridges? There's a new store called Cartridge World near me and since I

go through a good bit of ink, I'm wondering if these refills are any good. I sure would like some feedback if anyone has used this place, black and/or color? Thanks muchHas anyone used refilled inkjet cartridges? There's a new store called Cartridge World near me and since I
For the first time... I am using a refill cartridge on my HP Laserjet.





It is OK for printing text.





But for printing pictures... it sucks.


I put it on maximum density... which is 5 instead of the 3 it was on before... and the printing opacity is still only half of what it was with the original cartridge.Has anyone used refilled inkjet cartridges? There's a new store called Cartridge World near me and since I
THe only way to really find out is try them. I refill my own ink cartridges and have had real good luck with it.
We refill our black and color cartridges at Cartridge World and we've never had any problems. Refilled cartridges are just as effective as brand new ones... cheaper too!
I've tried refills for my Canon S800 and a friend's tried them for his HP, it's ok for general printing but not for photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment