Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are refillabe ink cartridges just as good as store bought?

yes!





I refill all my carts. You must buy the ink that is made for your printer, all inks are not the same. You also need to keep the print heads clean.





when you buy a new cart, you get the ink that is made for the printer and a clean head.





Instead of paying $10.00 per color, I pay about $0.50 per refill, but I also ALWAYS clean the printhead.





I've been refilling ink since my first printer (1977).Are refillabe ink cartridges just as good as store bought?
absolutely not! refilled cartridges are risky and with the pains printer companies are taking to make it difficult to refill, they are becoming more risky all the time. read http://ccs-digital.com/refills.html for more info. Use only new cartridges. If you want to save money, buy new compatible cartridges. For epson go to http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp


A CISS does not have many of these risks so it is safer, but in my opinion, anyone who needs a CISS is better off getting a laser printer.Are refillabe ink cartridges just as good as store bought?
Yes for the first 3-4 time is downhill after that, another con is that is a pain to change the ink.
Not really. but if u know waht you're doing then its cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment