Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Which stores offer ink cartridge refill services? For HP cartridges?

There are many online retailers that offer this service. one site you might want to check out (that I use) is http://www.castleink.comWhich stores offer ink cartridge refill services? For HP cartridges?
I was just looking into this and Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart all have a service and it is reasonable... My research found this before I purchased my cartridges... The stores listed above cost on average $15 each to refill, a new one cost about $35 for mine... So I Googled the cartridge and found that tons of companies out there ';refurbish'; the ink cartridges for u which r better than refilling because they replace the contacts that also get old and wear out....So I finally got an idea and went on Ebay and searched for the same cartridge and there r also refurbish there also but I was able to get 2 brand new in the box original HP cartridges for $10 for both u just have to look and u will find. there r thousands to choose from...Which stores offer ink cartridge refill services? For HP cartridges?
avoid refilled cartridges. you risk destroying your printer. read http://www.ccs-digital.com/refills.asp





You can find compatible cartridges on ebay brand new for about what you would pay for a refill.
All Walgreens have that service ;)





Including HP cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment