Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where is the best place to order ink cartridge refill kits for my cannon photo printer?

I know of web sites I can go through but I want the best quality for my picture printer. I would like to use an inexpensive 3rd party ink refill company. Any suggestions?Where is the best place to order ink cartridge refill kits for my cannon photo printer?
Don't know what specific model Cannon printer you have or the cartridge type but check out this site for new cartridges instead of refilling.





http://www.imarketcity.comWhere is the best place to order ink cartridge refill kits for my cannon photo printer?
I would highly recommend Max Toner Cartridge. They have good quality Toner Cartridges with quantity discount. There shippings are super fast. By the way are you particular looking inks or toner? Do you have a Laser Printer or Inkjet Printer? Try http://www.maxtonercartridge.com
Well personally i would not recommend anyone using refill kits! It is true that these will cut costs, but as for saving you money in the long term i think not.


I would not recommend anyone buying remanufactured cartridges from a well known selling site or anyone on the web unless they can state that you will be able to return for your money back if you encounter any problems.


You want the best printing but you choose to use 3rd party ink? You never get something for nothing, sooner or later your printer will run into problems.I dont see what country you are from? as i do know many good stockists in the UK and there are many of these outlets dotted all over the country which provide a very good quality ink and these are remanufactured cartridges but believe me they are very good. I have used Canon printers for many years now and swear by them, the Pixma range from the IP3000 upwards are fantastic and Canon refills are probably one of the best and value for money.I have tried different inks in all my Canons and i have approx 4 of them as well as A3 compatible Canon printer. I have tried all sorts of refill kits as well as different papers and have had mixed results with all. I do not recommend refilling cartridges unless you can refill in a vacuum enviroment. For your own sanity as well as your pocket stay away from refill kits. Continue their use at your own peril

No comments:

Post a Comment