Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where do i buy printer ink cartridges from a local store in Sacramento ca. for my dell 720 printer? thank you?

i don't think you can buy true dell cartridges in store only on line from dell... i think you can get the 'equivalent' that will work, atleast thats the impresion i got when i once worked in Office max.Where do i buy printer ink cartridges from a local store in Sacramento ca. for my dell 720 printer? thank you?
Thank you for choosing me as best answer, hope you found one :) Report Abuse
Where do i buy printer ink cartridges from a local store in Sacramento ca. for my dell 720 printer? thank you?
I dont live their i live in southern california but I just bought mine the other day from a small computer repair shop for 20.00 bucks. They should have them as well as any retail major computer store. Their are other brands that are made to fit dells. u dont have to order them from dell directly.
why don't you go on Dell's website and buy it online.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment