Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can i go to find refill cartridge?

I want to refill my color ink for my HP officejet 5610v all-n-one, but i dont want pay for the actual ink. Where can i find one of those refill kits and is it compatible with all printers or what?Where can i go to find refill cartridge?
I buy all my ink on EBAY...and you could no doubt find either the generic brand refilled already or the name brand(which is what I get) or the refill kit on Ebay. BTW, I often buy expired ink and so long as it is brand name, it works almost as long...for a fifth of the price or even cheaper!





GOOD LUCK!





Maybe this link might help??


http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>Where can i go to find refill cartridge?
There everywhere. You can get them at office supply stores, walmart, target, drug stores, order them online, they are on ebay, I've even seen them at the grocery store.
speaking as a computer person, I know you want to save money and yeah those kits work to some extent, but everytime you do that there is a risk you take of damaging the cartridge where it leaks out into your printer and you have a big mess and possibly a broken printer. just thought I would tell ya that
i bought mine at wal mart for $14 but my cartridge is the #1 cartridge y Lexmark so yours should be a little cheaper thatn mine. you can also try algreens to get it filled. not sure about their prices though, i'd look into it. good luck...p.s. my ink cartrigde is only 1 multi color so thats why my ink refill kit had ALL the colors! good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment