Thursday, December 17, 2009

When you go into a store that has lots of paraphernalia in it there is the c02 cartridges?

I think people like huff them but what is that supposed to do for you? I am not personally going to try it but I have always wondered what people do with them and why. Does anyone know?When you go into a store that has lots of paraphernalia in it there is the c02 cartridges?
I've had a look and nothing is coming up.When you go into a store that has lots of paraphernalia in it there is the c02 cartridges?
Not a CO2 cartridge, is a Nitrous Oxide. Same as at the dentist. Also used in W/cream Cans. People use these or other things to huff the Nitrous. My brother did it (And 2 dozen other drugs too) If used improperly (as in huffing) it is considered a drug. Don't do it. Take care Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment