Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What does a guy do to find a local store that sells a photo printer cartridge?

I need a genuine epson cartridge today for my R1800 photo printer, so I look on line--find that on Best Buy's website--there's a statement the cartridges are available in store. Go to Best Buy--salesperson looks it up, says ';Nope, that's only available on our website. After checking out three more local stores--office supplies %26amp; camera stores. Nope. I realize I'm just stumbling around. I go to Epson, Inc., U.S.A. official website. You think they'd have a list of stores that carry them? Nope. I look up my local telephone directory for info about retail cartridge availability. Nope. Since I need to print something today, how do I find a store that carries my cartridge without sending out an APB?What does a guy do to find a local store that sells a photo printer cartridge?
I realize with the rip-off prices of those expensive epson cartridges you can't afford to keep any on hand. And it takes time for that second mortgage application to come through. So maybe you should look at compatible cartridges at less than half the price (not refills or remanufactured which are risky, but brand new cartridges). The ones for your printer are under $3 each. Look at http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp


They ship USPS priority, so you have them in about 3 days.What does a guy do to find a local store that sells a photo printer cartridge?
I do not know if you have an Office Depot near you, but my local one's carry the ink cartridges for that printer. This is why you should always have replacement cartridges on hand.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment