Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stores that refill printer ink cartridges?

ok i have a phothsmart c3180 hp printer and since printer ink is sooooo expensive i wanted to know where i can get them refilled











i need help (to find stores)Stores that refill printer ink cartridges?
I don't know where you are, but most Walgreen's drug stores are now offering ink cartridge refills for $10 (BLACK) and $15 (COLOR)


They do need to make sure that your cartridge is still useable so be very careful when you remove it as to not mess up the connectors (the metal pieces)Stores that refill printer ink cartridges?
I would check a Walgreen's they are doing it for at least half the price
just recently some of the walgreen's pharmacy chains have began refilling ink not sure if you have one in your area and if you do, if that particular local does it. that's the only one I know!


I know my sil has a hp printer though it's an older model but she gets the refill packs from walmart and I haven't heard her say anything bad about that.
ive seen a lot of commercials for walgreens doing it
I go to Cartridge World.
Walgreens
Staples!
If you're in Anderson or Clemson SC, go to Inksters on N main st anderson or tiger blvd in clemson.
walgreens, staples,office depot,office max, etc
walgreens, pretty cheap too

No comments:

Post a Comment