Thursday, December 17, 2009

How could I make my printer (LEXMARK) recognize my newly refill cartridge?

Yesterday, I go to ink station to refill my cartridge. When im going to print, my printer says that %26lt;b%26gt;my color cartridge should be replaced%26lt;/b%26gt;.There are two buttons that says CLOSE or ORDER INK. I have already an ink, my problem is how can I make my printer know it has an ink... by the way I am using LEXMARK Z2320...How could I make my printer (LEXMARK) recognize my newly refill cartridge?
Here is what I would do:





Step 1) Press Order ink and continue according to manual


without actually ordering ink. At the end of this process you


may have fooled your printer to think that you placed new


cartridge. If this is not possible then your ink station is not


very good, they did not reset your cartridge even though


it was necessary for your model.





Step 2). Find the Lexmark printers for which your printer


is compatible in the US. Then go to


http://www.inkfilling.com/inquiries


and ask them if this


http://www.inkfilling.com/show_replaceme鈥?/a>


or another chip is for you or if they have a resetter


for your compatible model.


Inkfilling knows more non-US models than other sites and you


might even not need your compatibility list in case you cannot


find it.How could I make my printer (LEXMARK) recognize my newly refill cartridge?
Sorry, I'm not aware of a reset method for these lexmark cartridges. I'd suggest disabling your ink monitor via your printer control panel.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment