Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you purchase printer ink cartridges at a store or use on-line shopping?

No similar questions foundDo you purchase printer ink cartridges at a store or use on-line shopping?
Always online...they're far cheaper (even when you have to pay postage)Do you purchase printer ink cartridges at a store or use on-line shopping?
I REFILL IT





:P
I have 2 printers, one I buy ink online, the other I go to a store
At the store...
online
At Office Depot. I am copying this answer and question and going there now to get my FREE cartridges. Thanks for your help.
The last time I used on line shopping, was pleased and it was cheaper.
Yes-always.
store. i don't have the patience for it to come in 3 or more days.
we buy them at the store. and dont trust the internet for shopping
At the store. I usually need it RIGHT NOW!!
I refill mine at Walgreen's
online shopping


i loooove online shopping better for those kinds of stuff because when you go to a store you have to go from place to place because one store may not have it or something


with the internet you can just click and its mailed to you (though it does take a while)
store
Some of both--it depends when I run out of ink. If I can wait a few days, online. If I can't, the real physical store.
At a store.
Neither.





I do not have a printer!





:-)
online
Store and thanks for reminding me I'm out of black
I steal them from work.
At the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment