Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Which printer has got refill-able cartridge so it could cost me economical?

As others say, you can refil but its messy. I'm in UK, so, my example will be UK priced. Many EPSON photo printers can take a Continuous ink Supply, Mine, R320. Using this system, 'equivalent' cartridge cost is 拢0.40 (original epsom 拢6.50) Replacement ink, 600ml (=43 carts) 拢20.00. I have put a link to a source for you, $70 for complete kit + 600ml of ink, look for continuous ink (can be Epson,Canon, or HP, be sure the tanks are pre-filled)and you are into a cheap deal!Which printer has got refill-able cartridge so it could cost me economical?
canon printers with the six cart system seem to be the most economical, in bulk on line $5. They last quite long under normal use. refills messy, you have to drill a hole in your cartridge, insructions includedWhich printer has got refill-able cartridge so it could cost me economical?
I think they all have but doing it yourself is messy and a pain
non of company is giving this kind of printer coz they also need bussness but this is another story that all cartridge is refillble up to 3 time after that its performance will go down. so if u are not very much consentrated about performance u can refill it more then 3 time ...:)
I have the H.P. vivera it has a scanner also and Pict bridge and uses a cartridge that's under 20$ color slightly more.

No comments:

Post a Comment