Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i refill my ink cartridge for the cannon ip2000?

i have bought some ink from tescos but cannot find any intructions for how to do it does anyone know of any usefull websitesHow do i refill my ink cartridge for the cannon ip2000?
New compatible ink cartridges for your Canon iP2000 are about the cheapest thing you could ever hope to buy.





Why on earth would anyone mess with a refill kit when they can by new replacement cartridges for a few dollars each?How do i refill my ink cartridge for the cannon ip2000?
buy re fill kit.
Some Canon printers won't accept refilled cartridges. I don't know abot the IP2000, but my former Canon printer simply wouldn't run if I put a refilled cartridge in it. As to how to refill, that's much too complicated to describe here. You can buy refill kits at Staples, Office Depot, Walgreens and WalMart. They come with complete instructions and all the necessary pieces including ink. You can buy black only, or color.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment