Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I refill my Canon ink cartridge?

model mp160 or mp150


I don't want a take home kit.Where can I refill my Canon ink cartridge?
pretty much any office store, like Office Depot, OfficeMax, Best Buy (Geek Squad), and Circuit City will do stuff like that. You could also take it to a special Canon shop, or to a computer specialty shopWhere can I refill my Canon ink cartridge?
Nowhere. Do it yourself. Canon ink cart is just a plastic shell with a piece of foam inside to soak up the ink. No, I'm not kidding. Canon and Sharp are the easiest to refill.
Depending on location cartridge world or the ink shop would be best or you can try compatible inks as well I have never had problems, try to avoid black refills as I have had lots of blockages caused from refills
bestbuy or officedepot might do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment