Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Refill cartridge.. help please :(?

Hello guys,


I refilled bott the colored and the black cartridge yesterday.


the black one seems fine but the colored is just BAD!!!


I got yellowish orange copy :(





If I bought a new color cartridge will it be fine ?


I'm scared that the color ruined the printer and have to buy a new one and mine is just 5 months old.





NO REFILL ANYMORE!!!Refill cartridge.. help please :(?
I doubt the refill ink would have damaged your printer , it may take a few test runs to get your printer printing normally againRefill cartridge.. help please :(?
Getting anew cartridge would be the war to go. The refills dont work unless you get them professionally done. If you get a new cartridge yo might need to clean the contacts on your printer just to be safe.
Yes, a new one will solve the problem. Those refill kits never work.

No comments:

Post a Comment