Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I refill a Lexmark cartridge X1150?

you don't refill printer cartridges - you buy new ones. And Lexmark cartridges are mad expensive, so you got your printer for free with your new pc, then i suggest buying a new printer, cause that would be cheaper. That happened to me btw, I bought an HP printer instead because their cartridges are cheaper.How do I refill a Lexmark cartridge X1150?
You can get refill kit and instructions at http://fillserv.com/inkjetprinter.php?ma鈥?/a>How do I refill a Lexmark cartridge X1150?
You can refill them yourself..with a kit..about 20 bucks..not worth it. Lexmark ones are a bizitch to refill and can cause a mess. I would either buy another cartridge or go with a nice new printer with cheap yet large cartridges
make sure you pull off the tape over the ink.
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment