Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you refill ink cartridges that are marked SINGLE USE ONLY?

I have a Lexmark printer and the ink cartridges that they gave me are designed for single use only. I tried refilling it but it still won't print because this message kept coming up saying ';you need to replace your cartridge';. Is this because they put some chip in the cartridges or it it a problem with my computer/printer?





If it's a chip, is there any way to ';trick'; it? I want to save some money here...How do you refill ink cartridges that are marked SINGLE USE ONLY?
Here is a site to help you reset your Lexmark cartridgeHow do you refill ink cartridges that are marked SINGLE USE ONLY?
i have a hp printer when i refill with the needle kit it gives me all kinds of messages like that just google your type of cartridge on how to reset the cartridge head or chip i do it all the time


i have just refilled my cartridge to the max it prints real nice but still the printer says LOW ON INK lol
Get the needle refill stuff. I heard it works, but if its single use maybe not!





  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment